Prior to joining Reisler Franklin LLP in 2013, Christine spent four years as a civil litigation lawyer in a full service law firm practicing personal injury, product liability, medical malpractice and commercial litigation matters.
Christine’s current practice at Reisler Franklin LLP covers all aspects of insurance defence litigation, including motor vehicle (tort and accident benefits), personal injury and property damage matters. She also continues to represent clients in various civil and commercial litigation proceedings.
Over the years she has represented clients in a number of trials, arbitrations, applications, motions and hearings before various government tribunals.
Outside of the office, Christine keeps active by boxing, snowboarding and playing striker for a premier women’s soccer team. In her downtime, she enjoys reading historical non-fiction and biographies.
- B.W. v. Royal and Sun Alliance, 16-001517/AABS (March 28, 2017)
- Fu v. State Farm, FSCO A13-003598 (March 27, 2017)
- Tran and Vu v. State Farm, FSCO 4677 (November 3, 2015)
- Askar v. State Farm, FSCO 4671 (October 30, 2015)
- McLintock v. Alidina, 2011 ONSC137